Below is a strict list to follow regarding what middle-aged men can do in order to prolong their peak performance throughout their everyday duties. Follow this list and you will feel like a brand new man both inside and out:
- Perform 30 Minutes Cardio Per Day - It is crucial to increase your heart rate at least once each day. 30 minutes may sound a lot however this could include walking/cycling to work each day therefore where feasible don't just immediately reach straight for the car keys. >> BONUS: saves you a bunch of gas money too!
- Take A Good Quality Horny Goat Weed Extract Supplement Daily - Horny Goat Weed is amazing, and for men in particular. Why is it so good for men you ask? well, it not only helps men with the quality of their erections but it also increases 'free testosterone' levels and so this equates to increased sex drive. >>BONUS: this extract is also amazing for increasing athletic stamina!
- Drink At Least 4 Pints A Day - No we are not referring to beer but rather standard water, the simple stuff is always the best and the importance of keeping hydrated is beyond crucial for any man to attain their daily requirements. You may not know that you are lacking in water but once you stick to the 4 pints a day rule you will realize that you were lacking here. >>BONUS: drinking ample water also helps the skin pores stay clear and keeps the skin naturally moisturized keeping you looking your age and not a day older!
- Maintain A Varied Diet - One of the biggest causes of downfalls in a man's daily performance is falling into the trap of a diet lacking varied sources of nutrition. We recommend having at 2 days a week whereby you abide by a vegetarian diet, another 2 days where you have fish as opposed to meat and then the remaining 3 days are your choice. Sticking to this regimen works wonders in many ways for reclaiming vitality. >>BONUS: having a diet regimen like this means that you inevitably start to try and cook with many different ingredients that you probably never of tired had you stuck to your current diet-trap!
- Stay Passionate & Connected - This does not just mean passion in the bedroom but also passionate at work and with your family and friends. We tend to lose touch with our family and friends as we get older. Everyone has their responsibilities and generally a lot less free time than when we were all in our college years. However, most often it only takes one member of the old clan to make a move to have a get-together, and it is amazing how much of a mental and physical boost you will get from reaching back to your good old mates. >>BONUS: you can tell your buddies about our guide and how you managed to maintain your youthful vigor throughout and beyond middle-age!